I am ecstatic to share the arrival of my debut cookbook, Basic Bitchen, published by Simon & Schuster's Tiller Media.
In a world where everyone seeks to be special and pride themselves on their differences, there is one common bond that unites us all—basicness. And while some rock the Ugg boots and drink pumpkin spice lattes more than others, we can all still appreciate the simple pleasures that mimosas, avocado toast, and acai bowls bring. And that’s okay!
Basic Bitchen celebrates and embraces the basic bitch lifestyle through food, offering step-by-step recipes for the most fundamental (and delicious) of all dishes. Recipes include:
- Basic Bitch Lifeblood, a.k.a. the Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Mom’s Definitely-Not-Sicilian Sicilian Caesar Salad
- “I Could Eat This, Like, Every Day” Sushi Rolls
- A Deeply Personal Cauliflower Pizza
- Way Too Easy (If You Know What I Mean) One-Sheet Pan Dinners
- Antidepressant Red Velvet Cake Pops
Basic Bitchen will be available on May 5, 2020. For more information and to preorder, please click here.